Get a Card
- Purchase a card today at any participating Payzone outlet for €5.95. Alternatively you can order a card online for FREE (minimum top up €10 required).
- The card pack comes with a Mastercard® that allows you to load up to €500 per transaction onto the card instantly.
- Once this has been done your funds will be available to spend online, in-store or over the phone.
All we need is some basic information such as your name, address, email address and date of birth.
We will send an SMS Validation Code to the mobile number provided which has to be confirmed to complete the registration.
Once your code has been confirmed and you have successfully registered you will be able to reload up to €2,500 onto your card in a 12 month rolling period.
Your 4 digit PIN will be sent to your mobile phone once registration is complete.
- Simply go to one of the 2,500 Payzone agents across Ireland with your Mastercard and top up with cash
- You can also top up your card online using your Debit card for only 99 cents or for FREE by transferring funds directly from your bank account.
- Once your card has been successfully registered you can load up to €2,500 per rolling 12 month period. The maximum single top up amount is €500, however, multiple top ups can be performed if needed.
- You can apply to increase your top up limit to €25,000 by logging into your online account or the mobile app and uploading a copy of your passport or driving license. We will have your application processed within 1-2 working days.
- When topping up at Payzone outlets, or online with your Debit card, your funds will be INSTANTLY available on your Mastercard®. However, transfers from your bank account will take 1-2 days to clear onto your account.
- Once your card has been registered online you can use your SWIRL Mastercard® to make purchases online, in-store, over the phone and to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- The SWIRL Mastercard® can be used anywhere in the world where the Mastercard® logo is displayed. Please refer to our "Costs & Fees" section for information on charges associated with making transactions on your card.
Bank Top Up