Using your Swirl Card to sign up to Netflix
Netflix is now available in Ireland and is the perfect way to watch whatever movies and TV shows you want whenever is convenient for you. Netflix allows you to choose from thousands of movies and TV shows which you can then stream on your laptop, TV, tablet, mobile device or even through your Playstation or Xbox.
If you don’t own a credit card or a Paypal account, don’t worry, you can use your Swirl prepaid Mastercard.
To sign up to Netflix using your Swirl prepaid MasterCard simply complete the following steps:
- Log onto www.netflix.ie
- Click on the “Start a free month”
- You can sign up by either entering your details or by using your Facebook account
- You are then asked to provide your payment details
- Enter your 16 digit Swirl Mastercard number along with the expiry date and security code
- Netflix will charge your card each month after your free trial has expired so make sure you have the funds available on your card each month
Netflix will also perform a test transaction on your account to make sure the card is active, so you will have to have money loaded on your card before signing up. The test transaction is for €0.00 so no funds will be debited from your card.